This week, Encuesta, Inc. Founder and and Research Director Martin Cerda spoke to a University of Miami International/Cross-Cultural Advertising class about the future of the U.S. Hispanic marketing industry. The topic of the presentation, “How the Historic Use of Black Social Dance in Advertising Explains the Future of U.S. Hispanic Marketing”, explores trends in social identity, 100+ years of advertising history, and the use of black social dance elements in advertising to the general population.
- October 26, 2012 Martin Cerda Shares His Views on the Future of U.S. Hispanic Marketing
- Encuesta, Inc. Celebrates its 23rd Anniversary!
- Encuesta, Inc. Sunsets Two Experimental Social Media Research Observation Communities
- Case History: Domino’s Pizza Leads with Hispanic Market Insights and Launches a New Mainstream Initiative
- Ethnographic Research Among U.S. Hispanics